Don't forget: We do NOT pay overdrafts on your ATM and everyday debit transactions UNLESS you "OPT-IN". Here is the "OPT-IN" Form. Read more about overdrafts and overdraft fees.
Our online resources make it easy to do business with Touchstone FCU.
- Bank online with touchstone@ home – touchstone@home offers two convenient services: Home Banking and Bill Payer.
- Register for eStatements – Files out of control? Need copies of your checks? Want to see your history? You can manage your records more efficiently with eStatements. If you have e-statements, you can click on the e-statement button in home banking and view all your statements.
- Visit the Application Center – Apply for loans, membership and other services online with our convenient, secure applications.
- Access your Visa account – Visit touchstone@home to check your Visa balance, learn your available credit, check your payment due date and more.
- Re-order checks online – Running low on checks? Re-order now.
- Life Insurance – Searching for competitive rates for Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, and Variable Universal Life Insurance? Touchstone FCU now offers Life Insurance products through CUNA Mutual with competitive rates exclusively for Credit Union members.
- Tell us what you think – We want to hear from you. Please e-mail your questions and comments about our Web site, products and services. (Remember not to include personal information, such as an account number, in e-mail.)
Logging in for the First Time?
When logging into home banking for the first time, you will first need to change your PIN# (password), then set up three security questions and save them, and verify your e-mail address. Click here to read and download FAQs.